The another face of Linkedin, few bitter truths :
1) You Really don’t get a job by Linkedin by just like and comment.
2) Influence profile owners add you but never reply to your message.
3) 1300 characters for status updates aren’t enough
4) People share lucrative job posts but don’t share contact details,what they want is your LIKE.
5) The moment you see someone has shared an absolutely relevant job,you notice comments of 3000 other people already “INTERESTED” in that. 6) The HR you approached for the job,himself/herself is looking for a change. 7) Everyone reminds you “This is not Facebook, be Professional” 8) People copy paste your article or post but if you copy paste someone they will react like you killed someone. 9) People who don’t get job for themselves become a Successful Life Coach, Motivational Speaker, Life Trainer bla bla bla. 10) 9 out of 10 job posts are fake, all they want is your Like and Comment to make their follower list longer. 11) People don’t understand that No one can get a Job by simply Hit Like and comment Interested. 12) People close their statement with Do u agree? Lolzz hashtagManagementhelpline