10 Steps to preparation for an INTERVIEW
1. Research the role and the company.
2. Check company financials, if available.
3. Check LinkedIn Profile of interviewer / Company.
4. Keep your LinkedIn profile and Resume updated as per your target job.
5. Put your skills as required by job.
6. Practice your domain and competency-based interview questions.
7. Prepare questions that you wish to ask for company.
8. Test audio and camera for phone and
9. Practice role play with family member
10. Welcome to New Job.
If you are prepared, there is no reason why you can’t crack it.
Avoid the last minute rush, unless invited to interview at short notice!
Nervousness is inevitable, don’t think too much about it.
An interview is a two-way conversation,
They need you as much you need the job!
Anything to add, please?
Follow LinkCVright.com – Career Enhancement by Linkedin & CV Makeover for Free Daily Job Alerts
#interview #resumetips #linkedinexpert #linkcvright